My assets are not displayed on Binance DEX/Binance Spot Trading. Why is that?
Hi! We have migrated the Help Center to another platform, hence the content that you see here might not be the latest version. Visit our new Help Center or submit a request if you need any product assistance. Thank you for your cooperation!
Since Binance DEX is developed by Binance and only supports trading pairs of BNB and Bep2Tokens, you won’t be seeing the balance of other tokens inside the DEX interface in the App. If you own BNB or BEP2 tokens and still don’t see the correct balance on the DEX interface, please email us at [email protected] and state your case, we will help to look into that as soon as possible. Thanks.
As you might already know, Binance exchange account is automatically created based on the SafePal wallet authorization and thus is a new wallet account independent of the original SafePal wallet accounts. After creating the Binance exchange account, your crypto asset is still stored in the original SafePal wallet accounts, and will not be automatically transferred into the Binance account. If you want to trade in the Binance system, please deposit into the Binance account first.
Here is a tutorial on how to deposit into the Binance Spot Trading account.
- 1.Binance account created through different SafePal wallet accounts is independent of each other.
- 2.Only the SafePal wallet accounts created or input through mnemonic phrase can authorize and create a Binance account.
- 3.The asset you deposit into the Binance account is stored on the Binance Exchange platform and is ready for trading anytime.
- 4.Binance exchange account is paired with your SafePal account info, and can only be logged in via the SafePal wallet authorization. If you lose the mnemonic phrase to the SafePal wallet account, you will not be able to log-in to the paired Binance exchange account. Please keep your mnemonic phrase in secure locations.
- 5.Before using the Binance Spot Trading system, please make sure you have read and agreed on the Binance terms of service.