[TKO] Super Referral Program
Once you create or recover a wallet inside SafePal App, you can access your unique referral/invite link by going to the ‘SafePal Referral Program’ in the ‘Wallet Holder Offering-TKO’ DApp. You can share your referral/invite link with your friends by simply clicking ‘Invite Friends’ and sharing it across social networks such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, and Whatsapp
Your friends download SafePal App, create or recover a wallet into it, and enter your referral code in the ‘SFP Referral Program’.
Once your friend pairs your referral code with his/her account, you can take a 10% share based on the holding challenges they complete! Your friend will also earn an extra 0.2 share from the reward pool once they complete any holding challenge.
You can learn more about the Holding Challenge here
The referral award will be credited to your wallet account on March 31st after the campaign is completed.
The ‘Wallet Holder Offering-TKO’ DApp is only accessible to the wallets created/imported via mnemonic phrase. Wallets that are created/imported via Keystore, private key, or observation mode cannot access the ‘Wallet Holder Offering-TKO’ DApp or claim the rewards.
- 1.Share your invite link with as many friends as you can. The more friends you share it with, the more likely they are to sign up. Use social media, chat, and emails to share your invite link.
- 2.Get your friends excited about crypto and why they need to own a decentralized wallet like SafePal
- 3.Let your friends know about the benefits of signing up with your invite link instead of signing up directly
- 4.Encourage your friends to use their own referral links after they sign up. This will build their trust in you.
There are some reasons why even though you think you may have successfully referred a friend, that referral did not count
- Your friend did not click on your referral link and instead downloaded SafePal App directly from the SafePal website, GooglePlay or AppStore
- Your friend clicked on another referral link and signed up with that link
- Your friend has not completed the wallet creation inside the SafePal App. For a reference to be successful, a wallet must be created or recovered into the SafePal App.
- You or your friend did not meet the rules below
Please keep in mind the below rules when you participate in the SafePal Referral Program. These simple but important rules help us keep the program fair for the entire community.
- Do not misrepresent rewards when sharing the referral link with your friends
- We constantly look out for fake or duplicate accounts. If we find something amiss we will disqualify those accounts from being part of the referral program and withdraw any rewards that may have been credited earlier
Note: While we run this program in good faith, SafePal reserves the right to make any changes to the referral program without prior notice. We may make such changes in view of changing market conditions, security or risk of fraud, or any other reason. The decision on reward eligibility will be made by SafePal.